- July 8th - SUP Demo with leading SUP manufacturers Starboard, Hobie, Boardworks and more. The demo will be held at Station 30 on Sullivan's Island, Sc starting @ 4:30pm and running until 7pm.
- July 8th - Registration Party @ Red's Ice House on Shem Creek in Mt Pleasant, Sc. We'll start at 6pm for registration, bib pick up and general information. Food and drinks are on the house for all racers. The general public is welcome for a small donation to The Wounded Warrior Project. Party starts at 6pm runs to 9pm.
- July 9th - 8am Paddlers Meeting - It's recommended that all racers attend to review the course, WPA rules and for specific information.
- July 9th - 9am - Race Start Time for Elite Race - Start/Finish line in front of Red's on Shem Creek, 9:15 Start for the Recreational Race, Youth Race 9:25 start.
- July 9th - 11:00am - Awards and Post Race Party - The Cottage, next to Red's (formerly The Big Game Club). We'll have food and drinks are on the house for all racers. The general public is welcome for a small donation to The Wounded Warrior Project. Prizes and Trophies will be awarded around 12 noon. Official Party will run from 11:00am to 2pm, unofficial party will continue at Red's.
- July 10th - Station 30 on Sullivan's Island demos and instruction will be held from 9am to 12pm.
Sign up is now available at http://www.active.com/surfing/mt-pleasant-sc/2nd-annual-shem-creek-sup-shootout-2011
Hotel and Lodging info: http://www.shemcreekinn.com/ please call (843) 881-1000 and mention the Shem Creek Shootout 2011 for special rates. A limited block of rooms are available due to the hotel being "in season".
Board Storage - Board storage is available at Charleston Watersport for this event, please contact the store for directions and storage.
Launch areas - We'll post all SUP launch sites very soon, additional sites will be available this year.
Sponsorship Opportunities are available, contact David Clifford @ firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon and more info to follow.